Re: (TFT) Standing up... movement or action?

I'm unfamiliar with where the rules mention that you can do either of these. Any chance you can point me in the right direction?

Regardless here's my take on it. You initiate HTH in the movement portion of your turn and attack in the combat portion. Since a person is knocked down in the combat portion of the turn they can not initiate HTH, or even have someone else jump them in HTH, until the movement portion of the next turn.

David O. Miller