Re: (TFT) During the ban

-I- was one of the unfortunate ones whose parents decided that ALL
roleplaying games (not just D&D) was "of the devil".  They threw out my
books (which is how I lost all of my original set of TFT material and my 1st
edition AD&D books).

Of course, this didn't stop me (I was a young teenager, after all).  Where
before I was an open, truthful teenager who shared his whole life with his
parents, I became a deceitful, sneaky teenager who lived a dual life, and
never told his parents anything.

But, they knew best, after all...

David Jackson