Re: (TFT) Cyberboard usability with TFT

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:03:20 -0500
David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Yes, but one huge disadvantage that CB has that Vassal doesn't is that
> Vassal can run on OSX, but CB cannot.
>
> Which may not mean anything to you, but means a lot to me (an OSX user).

That's certainly a consideration for you.  Is there any sort of Windows
emulator available?  I'm a Linux user, and I run CB under WINE.  It works
pretty well.  The only annoyance is that when you first pop up a menu,
it appears blank until you run the mouse over it.  I've done it so long
it's second nature to me now.