(TFT) I need clarifications on sweeping blows...

>From my understanding of the wording of it in advanced melee, it seems like
you only make one roll at -4 DX.  So that means if you have 3 enemies to your
front, and you make your roll, you will automatically hit all of them, right?
How many damage rolls do you make though.  Do you make just one damage roll
for all figures, or are they individually rolled?

Also, what about friendly figures?  It says you must roll to miss friendly
figures.  When does that come in?  Do you do it after you made your one to hit
roll?  So if you miss your to hit roll, do you miss everyone?  If you made
your to hit roll, then would you roll to miss each friendly figure
separately?

Also, what would happen if someone had the eyes behind spell on them, which
would give them 5 hexes to attack in?