Re: (TFT) Anybody make a definative guns list?

This brings to mind how things work in Classic Traveller (Little Black
Books).

If you get into combat, pretty much count on someone at least going
unconscious, if not actually dying. Guns are downright deadly, and are
portrayed as such in Traveller.

I had a problem with this in the most recent campaign I ran in Traveller, as
the group was more trended towards hack-and-slash rather than roleplay, and
my campaign was trended towards role playing because if there is a lot of
combat characters tend to die a lot. They became discontent and now we are
playing 2nd Edition AD&D-- TFT wouldn't have been much better, as it is much
more "realistic" than D&D and would have killed them almost as often.

Which is why there are so many different gaming systems out there: to each
group its own! :D

Steve