Re: (TFT) format check

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:43:44 GMT
"maou_tsaou1@netzero.net" <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> wrote:
> ST MA(hpt) Run(hpt)Throw   Pitch Place Hit Slugging DX(sec) IQ(sec)
> 1 1 1.5 4.3 5.16 6.45 8.6 10.75         1 2

If your mail program lets you, turn off HTML and other text formatting,
or at least use a fixed-width font like Courier to create tables like
this with columnular formatting.  Also avoid using the tab key to space
the columns, as the tab character is not always interpreted the same
across different programs.

These posts are a little disjointed but have some interesting stuff
in them - I second the question, are you Jay??