Re: (TFT) Introduction

Just great! Another David. Perhaps it would be best if we all changed our names to David, just to avoid any confusion. ;^)

But seriously, welcome to the group! I don't post that much (and I suspect we have many other members who do not post much either), I usually just read the posts that interest me and delete the ones that don't. At times the group can go very quite for weeks, sometimes months at a stretch. Other times there will be several posts an hour. No matter, it's (mostly) always entertaining.

David O. Miller
http://www.meleewizards.com/