Re: (TFT) Introduction

I joined about two months ago, but became interested in TFT and all
Metagaming micro games about a year ago.  I think it was Gary Gygax's
passing, and a rather mean-spirited article (Hobgoblin Hollocaust) on that
event in Slate/MSN on that got me thinking about Steve Jackson's writing
again.  Like everyone else, this is the second time around for me.  I bought
Melee and Wizard in 1980 when I had a little extra post-Christmas cash, and
had not yet gotten so deeply into DnD.  I've been playing a few of the solo
programmed adventures, and playing out the occassional duel.  I hadn't
posted yet, but I've been reading the other posts with interest.