(TFT) How I found the web sites

I hadn't actually expected to get any results but one day I just googled "TFT"
plus some related words and was led to all sorts of wonderfull web sites. To
say that I was surprised that people still are involved with TFT after all
this time is an understatement. Even at it's peak it was still considered
non-mainstream. Back in the good ole days, when family asked me where I was
going I would just say that I was playing Dungeons and Dragons. Everyone knew
what D&D was.