From: David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:45:52 PM
Subject: (TFT) TFT Plans for 2009

1)  "Codification" of the Melee/Wizard rules to a simpler, "open source"

2)  Doing the same thing for the Advanced Melee/Wizard and In The Labyrinth

3)  I want to do a set of generic, but high quality,  Space Hulk -style

4)  A database of monsters, spells, magic items, etc., which can be spewed

5)  I've always wanted, for my own purposes, the conversion of several 1st

6)  And finally, the one that's unlikely to be done - I want to do Creative