Re: (TFT) TFT Plans for 2009

That's precisely why I suggest a codified set of rules - to allow for a
rational and coherent insertion of "special case" rules which augment
existing rules.

As for house rules, I keep hoping that instead of swapping around extensive
sets of house rules, that we'll sit down as a group and agree on some
alterations.  And, just as you pointed out, preserve some of the debates
(and outcomes therein).

David Jackson