Re: (TFT) TFT Plans for 2009

In general yes.  The group I once played with ran through Death Test many
times and  even with starting characters we almost always survived, although
our GM felt it necessary to increase the level of the NPC stats everytime we
went through.  Ian (our GM) modified Death Test to make it a small corner of
his game world.