From: Gavin@TheFantasyQuest.com
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Playing in character
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:58:52 -0600

It's not easy releasing your
> "inner woman". ;-)  > Aidan

This is very interesting to me!

Of my group of 8 players, we all play male characters - except for
one guy. He always - ALWAYS - plays a chick.

World of WarCraft?  Chick.  He's got three characters, and all are chicks.

I just don't get it.  I don't have even the slightest interest in
playing a female character; not even a smidgen.  But some folks
prefer playing females.

First D&D game, I rolled up a female fairy.  I was the new guy in
the group, and playing at the feet of a "Legendary" GM, and the
game was very interesting.  But I just couldn't enjoy my character
because I couldn't get into the character's gender.  I didn't go
back to that group.

So, I ask you:
1).  Who likes to play females?
and, more importantly,