Re: (TFT) Intro (Was: Re: Death Test)

We've probably all seen the destruction of miniature rule systems when there is a crusade for "realism". That being said, I'm a rule's hog. I collect them. I love reading them and tweaking them. It's a disease. I'm infected. There's no cure. It can only be managed.

Aidan

----- Original Message ----- From: <raito@raito.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Intro (Was: Re: Death Test)

Quoting paleryder1@verizon.net:
  Neil,

I think you point the difficulty of converting real humans to characters
in TFT and coming up with reasonable states. How many NPC should really
have much higher IQ's if you threw in everything they know. The IQ

My secondary point is that I don't require realism in my games, I require consistency.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com