Re: (TFT) Play by Post Gladiator Combat

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 23:15, Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My only disclaimer is that we're using the online melee rules provided
> here...
>
> http://tft-melee.wikispaces.com/Melee
>
> ...and those rules seem to have a few house rules hidden within them (like
> having to be in a three-hex straight line for a charge). So if you want to
> join, I'd recommend reading through the online melee rules just to
> familiarize yourself with what's different or "off" from published melee.

That site seems to be an OCR of the "revised edition" and/or 5th edition
Melee (c)1981.

I just checked and the three-hex straight line charge rule is identical to
the copy of Melee I have.

--

Laurence J. Peter  - "It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do
forty pounds of laundry a week."