(TFT) as per our conversation last night David

The average human body is between 14 to 18ft^2 in area.
In classical art the human male is proportionally 8 heads in height, and traditionally considered 6ft. tall and 3 heads wide at the shoulders (male figure, female has more mass at the hips and a lower center of g).

1 hex is described as = 1.3m from side to side (sts).
1m = 39.37in.
1.3m = 51.181in, or ~52in (4'4").
4.3ft * 4.3ft = 18.49ft^2 or ~18.5ft^2.
A hex presents about twice the area as a human facing front-on, with an average human possessing 14 to 18 square feet of skin.
The square hex I've described previously is 16 squares on quarter inch graph.
Each square can be considered as roughly 13 by 13 inches or 169in^2.
This is obviously 1/16th the area of a hex and ~1/8th the area of a human silhouette (8 heads tall).
This is sufficiently detailed enough to describe hit locations.

Divide each hex-square into 16, 3 1/4in by 3 1/4in scale-squares for underling anatomy, armor, etc.

I set the following as a basis for discussion.

Joe Human, 6' tall, 9" head height
Joe Elf 5' tall, 7.5" head height
Joe Dwarf 4' tall, 6" head height
Joe Halfling 3' tall, 4.5" head height
Joe Giant 12' tall, 18" head height

Anatomy from Grays, visible man, etc.
In 'Assessing Vital Functions Accuratly' (an RN textbook) the internal organs are accessed via the quadrant method, dividing at the navel.
1 pt dam ~100ft pounds, which is a cut into flesh of about 1" baseline.
Bone is about 600ft pounds to break.
Joe Average has ~ 1/13 total body weight in pints of blood.
1 pint of blood covers ~1 hex. (level, smooth floor)
I've done a lot of fold up junk in my time and I've come up with a page that has a "foldable, scaled, flexable man (like the artists use).
A little glue and some rubberbands, and questions about who can reach what become more game-like and less abstract.
Ya just scale the weapon chits too.
That's the simi-poseable dragon thing I'z talking about.
Instead of the single counter 7hex dragon, I take two 4hex chits and join two ends together with a brad do-hicky.
That and a bit of string for the tail, and I've got a 7hex dragon that can move around a bit better, and give the players a better visual.
You back him up into a corner and he bend around so he can bring claws, bite, and tail into play and no rear hexes.

Armor as follows.

1ft^2 = 144in^2
1in^3 = 32in^2 @ 1/32nd inch thick
4.5in^3 = 1ft^2 @ 1/32nd inch thick
16ft^2 ~ 72 cubic inches @ 1/32nd inch thick

Ductile materials are defined by their elastic limit, yield point, and ultimate strength.
The elastic limit can be thought of as the point at which a material deformation permanently sets or in other words dents.
Stresses applied below a materials elastic limit don't leave dents, force above said limit causes dents, and unit stresses exceeding a materials ultimate strength leave holes.

For structural steel I have figures of 36,000lbs per inch for an elastic limit, and 70,000psi for ultimate strength.
This dents 1/32nd inch thick steel @ > 11pts dam and breaches @ > 21pts dam.

Oh yeah, 1 cubic inch = 16.3871 cubic cm.

Iron = 55.874 ~5.5g per cm^3
Tin = 118.69
Nickel = 58.71
Lead = 207.19
Copper = 63.546
Zinc = 65.37
Carbon = 12.01115
Silver = 107.868
Platinum = 195.09
Gold = 196.967 or ~19.6 g per cm^3 (19.32 g per cm^3)

So to encase a human (~ 16ft^2) in 1/16th inch thick iron takes about 30lbs of material.
22pts dam to dent, 42pts to pierce. (not quite, used steel figs for iron here)
Of course armor isn't a single sheet of metal, but this allows design of pieces.
Think Blondie at the end of "A Fist Full of Dollars".

I know it's alot of math, would you rather I gave it to you as squares of binomials?
It'd save me a ton of typing.
Anyway, the numbers are there for you to check if you want.
Most of the actual math is covered up by the tools.
The scaled terain thing we discussed.

Ay carumba!
Any way, here it is.
It was burried in the Damage thing I posted that was on this machine when I got it.
I'm not gonna tie it up in a bow for anyone just yet.
I have been to the mountain and I'd rather co-operate.
GOMANDI Games is Got Off My Ass 'N Did It Games.
Sounds vaguely asian nie?

Ickky ickky ickky ickky zweeeeeeing dwoop.

And it came to pass that Jay was taken form that place unto another place...

I'll lay out some more of the Flagg/Hitler/Dark Lord line later.
It's very crazy making stuff to get into that frame of mind, and I don't care to spend long periods there.
The basic idea is Heinlein is correct and the effort I have put into imagining MY world has created that world somewince.
By imagining a "connective" scale system, I've mistakenly left a hole in MY Universe. (Jay thinks BIG, I'll bet many GM's games have diminsions like Oz or such, i.e. poorly formed at the edges. Call me Slartybartfast!)
I say mistakenly because I have the Dark Lord in there.
Well now it seems he's decided to use the "loophole" to show up here and get rid of me and take all my notes.
Then it's HIS Universe.
Well screw that.
If I put the notes out there and other people use some of them, then he'd have to get them too.
At some point I hope to reach a critical mass, so that it's pointless for him to just kill me.
Or does he only need voting control over the Universe?
Bloody dieties, everybody compeating for players.
I wonder if the Dark Lord knows just what he's letting himself into.
I'm SOOOO tempted to just stand there and give him the old "If you strike me down....".
No wonder gods have such powerful language.
I'll bet there just quoteing their pop culture...
.
.
.
woah

How come a stream of concoiusness dosen't have a faucet?
At least MINE dosen't, apparent it's more like a piss stream.

Anyway, I'm crazy enough just now.
I'll type up more of that notebook later.
Talk to me when I can feel it, please, hit me when I can understand.

Besso!
Where are you?