RE: (TFT) Yet another computer...

The tesseract

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

> So anyway, I'll type up the room descriptions and a couple of monster configurations
if anyone is interested.

Yes please.  :)

David Michael Grouchy II

Okay, on it.
I've got a quality scaner and such now but am at a equipment quandry.
Hell, I could "computerize" my notes on a 84 Mac.

In my opinion, we're at a "tools to build tools" stage with these stupid things.
I've no intrest in the corporate wars, I just wanna describe them in a new way.
War hits on the basics.
You can't generate enough soldiers to kill a fleeing city pop....

Piss stream of con...

Notes from tonights run;

"Where's the door we just came through?"
They were mad about this, 'I don't know' is frustrating-making for players.

"How do we get outta here?"
Hee hee hee...

(on the Golum's 'servant' tag moves) "That thing is a Prisim Cat!"
Brandon is bright...
Terry Brooks I think...

{A kind word rings on the antipodes of evil]
Jae Mnoren

My Momma says she thinks I'm an indigo kid or something.
Little does she realise I'm FAR more diluded.
I may have a bad modem, but I've got a dictonary.

Oh yeah!

The session ended with Stephen Lynch and friends singing "It's D&D"!
Nuff said?

Not!
Jay gets the third part!
<laughs>