Re: (TFT) Magic Item Creation Example?

A fricking Cohen brothers flick last night from the little ones.
Too deep to grasp in one sitting.

The arts a fine fellas but y'alls  gots ta watch the Woody Allen stuff.

Tell ya what, I'll give y'all the same deal Disney gave his animators.
Yes it's a wonderful new medium chock full of possibilities, but the public want's familiar.
Not only do they want familiar; they also do NOT want new.
On top of it all, it's a depression.
That means happy to.
Buzby Berkley and whatnot.
So listen guys, pump out "Three" for the public, and then I'll give you guys free reign for a picture.
Just tie the thing to classical music.
NO! WAIT!

Dark Side of the Moon
In honor of my new writing partner.

Us,

And them

And after all we're only ordinary men.

Me,

And you

God only knows it's not what we would choose

To do

Haven't you heard?

It's a battle of words

The game designer cried....

Ya ya ya
I know...
Brain Damage...

I agree with Waters (or is it Gilmore?)
Right before Eclipse kicks in
I think it's Gilmore who say "I don't know what to say." Then laughs.
Right before the second laugh, Waters says "I think it's just noise."

Such pretty noise...
Were that my words were such.

Okay, I'm pulling revised Inventory lists for the "House" today.
I list EVERYTHING in a building.
I do this in the same fashion that I had to draw up lists for the house insurance.
This and an occupant list are the two main balance factors for experience, the third being location.
Anything likely to be "carried" by players is drawn up on index cards.

So there's that.

Also, until I bother to get a "new" machine, a prospect I'm wont to pursue, I'm working off of old systems.
As this stuff is awfully cobbled together, I'm having trouble digging up all my junk.

Uhh... to give you an idea, I'm typing this on an IBM ThinkPad cause it came with a full-blown professional MS Office.
The Compaq (gags) desktop has no word processor at all, but it touches the net at k-flex speed.
(I got the joy of upgrading from 28 8 to 56 k TWICE! Who'd of thunk that? And in 09 no less?)
I lost the keyboard cable on another ThinkPad that was my working machine at the time, and the thing has quite a bit of stuff locked of on it currently, Including my working version of Plain txt TFT.

Until I got the desktop I lacked burn capability and so my saves of the project were pretty periodic, and the only stuff I have on CD that I'm finding at the moment is OLD working copy's where Wizard is practically unreadable, and most of the charts and tables haven't been repaired.

I'm sorry about the delay.
I'll find the thing, just give me a little time.