I'm considering posting the tiles you see in the photos on my web site, either as a pdf file or as an Adobe Illustrator file. Maybe both.

And cool Sgt Hulka! I'm glad I brought you back to this good old game! And, by the way, Heroscape is a blast!

David O. Miller

On Feb 17, 2009, at 8:21 PM, Sgt Hulka wrote:

I was inspired by David O. Miller to get back into melee/wizard in the first place, using Heroscape tiles. So I use the gray tiles and the heroscape castle set to do something similar. On David's page you can see him using the road tiles and wall sections for some pretty impressive setups. I guess I just like playing with toys. So I can appreciate the time/artistry that goes into some of that beautiful hirst arts stuff, and it's nice to see melee/wizard getting some love. And even though it's not something I would or could ever do, I do find it inspiring.

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, maou_tsaou1@netzero.net <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> wrote:

From: maou_tsaou1@netzero.net <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 3:38 PM
Richard Dryfus in Close Encounters comes too mind...

"Have you seen this before?"

"Yeah, I got one just like it in my livingroom."
Ceptin MINES in the backyard...

I love stuff that helps with visuals, but the expense for
individual pieces comes to...
Well, the people who taught me Magic could only beat me by
pruchasing expensive cards individually from the store.

I play the "let's shuffel little pieces of
paper" money game cause it's blue mud for this
culture, not because I believe a whit of it.
I'm not dead yet.

So to keep it even twixt the haves and the have nots, I
maintain that all game componets should be able to be
generally manufactured from inexpensive and readilly
available materials.

F Warhammer.

The roleplaying is a seperate system from the wargaming
anyway.

I'm not selling anything.

Would you like instructions on how to do the same thing
with legos?

David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration
www.davidomiller.com