Re: (TFT) Dr. Jay's Interdimensional Psychodelic Carnival of Fun!

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 21:35, <Gavin@thefantasyquest.com> wrote:

> Feedback PLEASE guys?  -Jay Carlisle

> Jay, Old Bean,
>
> I think I can speak for everyone when I say:  You ARE a Fantasy Trip!

Haha - I'll chime in here and say I read Jay's posts, one sentence at a
time, until I fail my 3d vs IQ roll. Sometimes it's after 2 sentences,
sometimes 2 pages... :-)

Also, I think my IQ isn't constant these days.

--
Cris Fuhrman
Sent from: Morgantown West Virginia United States.