Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

With that said I just posted some new pictures to my site. Taken at GenCon 2008, complete with new little toys. You can find 'em here:

http://www.meleewizards.com/photos_vs57_take2.html

I'm considering posting the tiles you see in the photos on my web site, either as a pdf file or as an Adobe Illustrator file. Maybe both.

Wow. Way cool.

As the engineer begins to win the battle against the computer the stations Commander regains consciousness. "Kill me" she begs to her friend and lover. "Kill me before I hurt you..."

Gotta be careful with those 33-S buumas. Attractive, but with the wrong accessories, things can go bad in a hurry...

http://www.jhedge.com/bgcrisis/bgc5.htm

;-)

--
						- Mark     210-379-4635