Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

Musings on the origin of the minds concept of its "self" leaves me crazier than ever.
I mean a SERIOUS mental ouch!
I'm in the middle of "The Mind of the Dolphin: A Nonhuman Intelligence" by J.C. Lilly, M.D. then this...
AND they've got the Stevenson essay?
Twain, Bierce...
Damn folks are closer behind me than I thought.
I've been lollygagging, admiring the scenery.

So playing with brain cells is much like playing with stars in a galaxy or galaxies in a universe.
The magnitudes involved are similar.
So a hundred billionish brain cells for Joe Average.
How many did I pull for Mr. Cyborg's little robot?
So, his hundred billion divided by a million leaves a thousand "don't bump into the walls" for him.
So if about one hundred "don't bump into the walls"  equals or describes (lists the steps) one Talent, then Joe Average has "capacity" for about 10.
Of course Joe could learn one hundred simpler, ten "don't bump into the walls" Talents/skills?

IQ gained from experience is more like learning "compression routines", letting the Figure fit more info onto the same "hard drive".
Also assisting in Learning is the mastery of a physical skill, transferring the point's of IQ to DX.
This represents benefits gained from practice, like mussel memory.
I've already posted info on fitness.
The unifying factor is time.

Hero or Wizard?

One gains more by spending experience/time on physical practice the other spends theirs more effectively via mental study.
Not that one can't spend on the other and vice versa, but it's like "shipping" power to cali, a lot gets lost along the way.
Not as efficient.

ST & DX are Heizenburgish i.e. the more physical ST a Figure exerts, the less control DX it has.

So there's that...

Then there's the problems of camera.
I have babbled 'bout this before as 'catching the same visual' or everybody getting together 'on the same page' before.
A study I herd cited on "Wait wait,..." a few weeks ago mentioned that people who grew up with black and white TV and movies dream in black and white, and people who grew up with colour dream in colour.
Those what didn't grow up with any TV or movies dream in colour.
What they don't mention about that last group is HOW they frame their stories.
Are they in the audience, watching a play?
How do the scenes transition?

On that fast forward button... is that for the player or the GM?