Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

Thanks for the WONDERFUL info Sarge!

I've a clue as to what gives with cinabarr but my geography is somewhat unclear still.

I do know that a susprising amount of mine production of world production can come from one area, and some of the most mineral rich regions of the Earth are associated with those "reset" impacts.
On the antipodes of such an impact often occurs volcanic activity that also are associated with rarer earths.

They call it the 1849 goldrush but in this region everyone knew about it in 1848.
1849 happend when the fellas came home for winter with "long pockets" and word got out.
Over 80% of all able bodied men left the state of Oreagon that summer and practically EVERYTHING shut down.
The government couldn't even make quarm.
Utah had similar effects.

I've got most of the towns described in Civilization today.
Now that I know the rough populations, I can look at the rough area to feed them.
I'm SURE there will be a lot of food having to be imported, but they gotta grow SOMETHING locally...

Oh well, much to do to make the place function economicly.
Thanks again for the info!
A major part of war is cutting off supplys from the enemey, chiefly food.