Re: Sailing War (was: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena)

"There's also, apparently, a Space Gamer article on sailing ships in TFT."

DO TELL!

Let's see.... Jay in the late 70's...
Heck, I was 11 when the advanced stuff started hitting...

Jay never could aford Space Gamer...

I'd LOVE to keep as close as possable to the origional spirit.

I STILL say, kindda like 'Time Bandits', the thing was a bit of a botched job.
Even the mighty SJ ran into writers block in trying to present paper, rock sicssors, hammer, pick, black powder, TNT, plasticine, etc.
And the cat had a "deadline".

"When will you make an end of it?"
"When I'm finished!"

Who's paying me?
I figure if it's worth anything to anybody then I shant starve.
Plus, that extra half a STR hex of "burn" goes into "the bills".

I figure if'n I freak y'all out good enough, most of y'all will "click" on my junk for Gavin and George.
If'n nobody has a clue how to do "programed adventure War" then what good my babble for George?
If'n y'all can't read Jays notation for "punching through" a wall, then my scaled Colosium stuff won't help Gavin.

And then it seem EVERYBODY has little clue from whince the can of "sweet potatoes" origionated...

How can a Figure be expected to prusue else but the baisest power if'n the game pulls "gold coins" outta the air?

Patton Oswaldt joke here.
"Hit a little person (Jay being PC) on the head and they turn into 3 gold coins"

Or something like that..

The question isn't weather  or not I can brew it...
The question is, "Can you sell it?"

Joe's concept of the TFT part being "low volume" has gotta expand...

Who publishes Jay?
Joe does!
Who get's Jay's stuff?
Joe does!