Re: Sailing War (was: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena)

You guy's can't keep up with me even when I take a break?

If my attempts are worthless, TELL ME!

I'm trying to provide information and ideas that will help inspire...

Of COURSE "I" can't be EVERYTHING for a game...

Well... that's not ENTIRELY true.

"I" can... is that what y'all want?

I want THIS to be the "Universal" system.

Is there no love for that idea on THIS list?

Cause else if, I'm gonna devote ALL my industry to pokeing holes in the systems that are involved in selling people an endless stream of...

I don't know, junk I guess...
I don't mean that as a harsh judgement, but some assholes want TOO much from what is a "comunity".
RESPECT the idea of that and you MIGHT not starve.
How good are you?  Good enough too take a risk?
How brave are y'all?

There are NO little Jay's running around on this planet.
That in itself is a proof of god IMO.
Why don't some of y'all SHARE some of your ideas?
We can make something that'll TEACH the kids, rather than just show 'em this stuff is only good for killing things.
And not even good at that...