Re: (TFT) Re: Speed of New Horizons

Well it seems to me that I've disapointed these guys...
I'm HOPPING this has to do with the crummy weather...
I don't wanna let these guys down, and they seem to bee concerned with simmalar problems of traversering terain features in "time".
"I" call this syncronicity, reguardless of what the "glamour" boys are trying too prove...
I really don't care about "bigfoot" I wanna share the "picturee" in my head with my players.
I aalso wanna "see" their pics.

It was a bottle of white by the way.
For ME anyway!
Life is GOOD!