Re: (TFT) Really?

"The name Socotra is derived from a Sanscrit name, meaning "The Island of Bliss"... Is it the beaches? The isolation and quiet? Or the strange and crazy botanical allure? Alien-looking plants: H. P. Lovecraft's secret inspiration?

Was the famous Chtulhu myths creator aware of these forbidding mountains with their hauntingly weird flora (think of plant mutations from his "The Color out of Space")? We almost tempted to call Socotra the other "Mountains of Madness" - the trees and plants of this island were preserved thru the long geological isolation, some varieties being 20 million years old...

We begin with the dracena cinnibaris or Dragon's Blood Tree, the source of valuable resin for varnishes, dyes, and "cure-all" medicine; also (predictably) used in medieval ritual magic and alchemy."

THIS goes on Places, thanks Pop!

So I just got off the phone with what I'm suspecting more and more was some kind of strange "interview".
"Mr. Carlisle, we'd like you to come work for us."
< blinks >
< sings >
"Southern Calaforina that's as blue as the boy can be
as blue as the deep blue sea
won't you listen too me now?
I need your golden gated cities
just like a hole in the head
just like a hole in my head
I'm free"

Thanks kid's, Im flatterd.
No.

Dollars are a LOT like Patton Oswald's "three gold coins" these days anyway.
"I" can tan a hide from an Elk I killed useing bark I harvest and wood ash I burn for heat.
I've accomplished this SUCCESSFULLY twice in a row now.
Me and Huey can walk all the way to Saint Louie from this spot, not to mention getting into the north country.
Moving that far with a horse is NOT a simple problem.
Huey made me cockey.
This is apparently a common experience for humanity as a whole.
Think not?
What hapend to the plains Indians (the war against the american natives begain in the period of Pirates!) once they got access to the horse?
YES I know, "We're" light skined and THEY'RE dark skin makes them orcs, i.e. okay too kill.
Whatever the culture has to tell itself...
The white folk did it to.
Think Cowboy.

Lord I DO ramble, but a large part of that is because this stuff is SO interconnected.
You can't talk about one subject w/o "winging" a dozen dozen other strongly related topics.
A failure for ME to comunicate properly with you is what I am attempting to address at this point with my "Jay" style trys at writting "Rules".
I'm speaking on things I REALLY have no foundation for.
I don't see anyone QUALIFIED adressing these issues, so it's MY intention to "babble" about MY impressions until someone qualified SHUTS ME UP!

How does THAT hurt the comunity?
THAT makes us stronger IMHO.

When I say cocky, I mean crazy cocky.
I have one charge in this county, but it keeps me from being hasseled by the "children" they hand badges in this country in the name of "saftey".
I screwed up and pulled a knife on a County Sheriff.
This measn that "Jay" has been designated as a fella that needs more than one "unit" to arrest him.
Anyone who knows me realises what a joke this is.
Then there's my mouth.
I was showing a cat my "office" and started telling how I'd found ANOTHER sea lion shot dead and washed up on the beach.
This fella turned out to be a fisher, and he didn't care for my attitude.
What he forgot was the fact that he was in MY house.
I "asked" him to leave, and when he chose not to avail himself of my invatation I took the oppertunity to "show him the door".
Did I mention that the "office" is in the attic?
I showed him the door via a Jason Bourne style tackel through the access hole in the cealing.
That cat aint no fiserman no more, and Jay's just fine.
That junk WORKS!
I didn't know this at the time...
CRAZY cocky!

So how do I describe this in game terms?
Anyone wanna tag the "real world" physics we can plug the Stat deffinitions into?
Or are we just gonna listen to the most Chrismatic?
How well as THAT system worked out for y'all?
Do I REALLY have to be a benovelant dictator?