RE: (TFT) Know Thyself

Hi to the List!

Sorry all (americans at least) for my crazyness over the last week or so.
I've been trying to get into the habit of putting my game stuff on MISTER JOE HEARTLEY'S site.
< bows too the master >

Mesir H;
YOUR support of this "List" in all intents and purporses gives us posters a kind of copyright.
I've gained a better understanding of this through posts on this very List.
Follow the VERY more intellegent DMG stuff... MENT to be threads!
Jay is both stupid, AND (deservidly SO) has little access too the "bestest newest" "junk".
JAY is SO SLOW...
I'm almost ROCK smart.