Re: (TFT) Half-Hex Corridors

I actually played around with a similar concept. I even went so far as to prototype a few of them. (I wish I could attach pictures!) I created sleeves in Photoshop that printed out and wrapped around each individual battlement. Where I ran into trouble was what to do with the tops. I also didn't like the zigzag look it created. I also tried to model stone cave walls as well but had limited success. That was due to a time issue mainly. Perhaps I'll get back to that someday.

In your case I could see wall sections that slip over the battlements only on the ends. That works pretty good for the hex spine sides but again, when you cut across the grain it might prove difficult. I solved the problem by letting the grain side support the non grain side walls. That's why my room walls are glued together. I'd be cool to see what you might come up with.

David O. Miller