Re: (TFT) Half-Hex Corridors

Hi David,
  No problem.

  As I said, I would cheat the rules in that case
and say that 'the hex grid twists' in that alley
while people are in it.  So I would pay it as
hexes along the hex grain.

  Note in GURPS that half hexes are fully playable
so it is not a concern in that system.

  I mostly use half hexes in square rooms.  I tend
to push furniture into the half hexes leaving the
majority of the room with full hexes for people to
fight in with out DX penalty.

  Warm regards, Rick.