Re: (TFT) Hexagonal transparencies

I don't know an off-the-shelf solution, but I made some nifty hex overlays using transparency parent that I got from Office Depot.

Make sure you get the kind that can be printed on, so you can make your own hexes.

Free hex paper sites abound on the net.

Welcome to the group! Don't get too close to Jay, he's liable rub off on you.

David Jackson

Gibson, Jim wrote:
Hi all -- I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this has come up before.

I am introducing my kids to Melee/Wizard, and I want to be able to play the
game using some dungeon tiles and similar aids that I already have for using
miniatures.  So I am looking for some see-through plastic/acrylic sheets with
hexagons on them -- y'know, like the kind of paper they use for transparencies
in school.  That way I could lay them over the dungeon tiles I already have.

I looked online but couldn't find what I was after.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim G.