Re: (TFT) AAAAARGGGGGGG!

< BTW, Jay is one of the best at clipping, KUTGW >

LOL!

CTRL c & v

Jay is HORRABLE at threads right now.

I need to take a day or two and combine some half-dozen crummy machines into on mega-crummy machine.

At least it'd be better than the 64megs of physical memory I'm connecting to the net with.

It's not that I don't know what to do, that kinda thing is just a chore to me these days.

I wonder if there's some kinda "Blackberry" thing going on?
I got sick of learning a diffrent interface for every new connection device so I don't know much about the things.

One of the current books I'm chewing is "The Soul of a New Machine" about Data General going 32-bit.

< sings >
Welcome my son
Welcome to the Machine