RE: (TFT) TFT Mapping

Someone actually got a laugh from one of my videos.  Heh.  There are four now.  Eventually I'll get through the D&D phase and into some decent TFT stories.

  My concern is that the videos are appropriate, tested on actual people, and of suficient entertainment value.  I didn't want to just slap some video up here on the spur of the moment.  I feel these have sufficiently scrutinized that they are ready to share.

David Michael Grouchy II