RE: (TFT) Game Board Tracker

Thanks for the compliment.  I don't have a personal website, so I am unable to keep a copy there (though I should have one by the end of the summer).  I know there was one person who asked permission to put it on their website, but I have lost track of who that was.

I would be glad to hand out a copy of the program to anyone who wants it, though.

-Greg Thorne