From: "maou_tsaou1@netzero.net"
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: RE: (TFT) TFT Mapping
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:20:04 GMT

(putting the interruption in front of the stuff it interrupted)

Major interruption!
So a friend shows up with their new puppy.
"Let's walk the dogs!"
Makes sense, I live next to the beach.
"Sure, TINKERBELL! Wanna go bye-bye?!?"
So I find stuff, and it's usually the most variety after a good gusty storm.
Well, we had one yesterday (and will tomorrow from what I hear...)
One of the more common "rare" finds are floats.
I've found over a dozen now, including 2 glass ones.
Today I found a cast aluminum, or pot metal float.
VERY neat says I and I fetch it home.
Well it' s got writing on it, actually raised letters in the cast.
I brush off some of the salt and algae on one side.

< PHILLIPS Deep Sea Model - Guaranteed >

PHILLIPS?
Electric?

I brush off the other side.

< Manufacturers - PHILLIPS Trawl Products - Grimsby England >

Really?

REALLY!?!

Humberside is North Sea no?
How did this get just south of the mouth of the Columbia?
And if I recall Kingston upon Hull, which is just across the bay...

?
< humms Synchronicity >

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/