Re: (TFT) Armies

Hey Joe!
I had forgotten about the "Phantom Toolbooth"...
I was aparently born a decade or two too late judging by my entertainment tastes.
Speaking of.
The local old vinal guy quit the record biz for the CD's.
I asked him about the e-bay thing and he gave me his inventory.
Today I've got Allen Sherman, Tom Lhear, The Smothers Brothers (Curb Your Tounge Knave!)..., then I'll get into some music.
Wyane Newton, Liberace, Frank,... I think I've got a copy of everything Herb Alpret ever did.
I Know!
Jonny Horton!
How'd he know I'z gonna be headin North?

Anyway, I can cut ya a tape of the CJ doc if'n ya like.

< sings >
Wellll

Weeee

Fired our guns and they a kept a comming.
There wasn't near as many as there was a while ago.