Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1157

Attention nutjobs!

Rather than "Malls" or retirment homes, etc. for your 'I'm gonna blow everyone away' act, consult me first.
I have a list of more "worthy" targets.

I mean, if your gonna go anyway... go in a fassion that's USEFUL for the rest of us what are gonna stick it out awhile longer.

I'll even throw in a couple of virgins in heaven for a postal on the Fox network.

< sighs >

Watch out all, as it's going down to hunting for me, Jay is, unfortunatly for my temper, armed again, and semi auto carbine armed on top of it.
This commits me to the northwest passage.
I'm gonna kill me some ruskies, what my culture says is right and proper for me to kill.
Commie bastards!
They're my orcs!
Smelly potatoe drinkers.
Being a racist bastard is FUN!

Except some of those share-monkeys are pretty white looking.

It's MUCH easier to pick based off of melonin.
You can shoot a difrent colour from as far away as you can see it, you gotta hear an accent too shoot it.

Best just too shoot, god'll sort it all out.

Of course we could build things rather than fight...
Then ya piss me off and my anger may be slacked by the destruction of your industry, leaving you to rebuild...

There's only one name on my list currently that I'm at war with to the extent what that the fat man shows his head in his native county and I start with the children, baby first.

What's the proper thing to do with a dead baby, feed it to the dogs?
Or does that give 'em a taste for...?

< cackels evily >

I am so GLORIOUSLY sick!