Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1157

WOAH! THAT was fast!

I "KNOW"!

Morality...

Deep...

IMHO it's how you ask the question.
Litterally.

If you put the question to folks that you can save five people by slaying one by the act of pressing a button, then 90% of people chose to save the many.
The accountants in their brain won.
Put the question to them that they must cut the one's throat to save the five and 90% say "f-em".

How much blood is involved in the "Big-Mac" culture?
But that ain't HUMAN blood...

Where does THAT logic stop?

Here's the tickler...

It's the MASH question.
Remember the final epesode?

Can YOU kill YOUR baby to save the tribe?

It's about 50/50.
THAT'S the war!
How to change that ratio.

Ergo, I'll die anyhoo.
The more of the "wrong choicers" what I can dispatch along the way...

LOL

I'm a white blood cell, and I can't be any fairer than trying to explain why; A: and most important, Jay doesn't seak power because Jay's not worthy, NOT because Jay's not capable, and B: if your opposed to me then this is the stakes Jay's gonna play with.
"I see your "inspection" and raise you "come to MY house uninvited, and I'll take shots at your kid's in "school" from a Malvo distance."

Let us play...

< bows head >