From: David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 5:30:37 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1159

> But, it's not assumed that they aren't simply magic powered by another, unknown source.

Richard,
  You were doing awesome until this last sentence.

not
aren't
unknown

  Just too many words of absense.  Please to redo last sentence.  I want to read the whole thing and enjoy the conclusion again.

  So the "implication" that wishes are powered by another source is what is "not assumed", do I have that right?

David Michael Grouchy II