Re: (TFT) Wishes & Dimensions

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 17:31, <slid81554@mypacks.net> wrote:

> Doesn't a wish simply shift the caster into an alternate parallel dimension
> where the requested wish is true and then leave them there?

Simpler "object" wishes may not need alternate dimensions. I like the Wish
in Nethack (the computer game). Since you can only wish for an object, and
some objects (artifacts) are unique, if they've already been instantiated in
the game, they can't be created more than once.

Warning of spoilers (if you're a nethacker):
http://nethack.wikia.com/wiki/Wish

--
Cris Fuhrman
Sent from Morgantown, West Virginia, United States