Re: (TFT) Curious loopholes in basic Melee

Interesting point. I agree with your assessment and would point out that otherwise the "exception" is no exception at all. e.g. a figure firing an arrow at two different targets is attacking each target only once, fulfilling the passive voice rule of a target only being allowed to be attacked once.

I had never noticed even the "correct" version of this rule before, though, and it definitely nerfs the left-hand dagger.