Re: Re: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

--- paleryder1@verizon.net wrote:
   "Small weapons received a small (-1/-2)C negative damage bonus and large
   weapons received a small positive damage bonus (+1/+2, maybe +3) to the base
   damage. It was pitched asC a beginner's game but the damage system actually
   made sense to me."

FWIW, this is similar to GURPS, and I agree with the principle, although I think it's important to give damage bonuses to large heavy weapons, both so that the situation is represented, and for balance purposes (e.g. so there is an incentive to use two-handed weapons that compensates for inability to use a shield or two weapons or whatever).