RE: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

> From: hulkasgt@yahoo.com
>
> Advanced Melee does a superb job of trying to cover "all the bases" in this respect, especially as it pertains to the exotic weapons and pole weapons.

  Everyone who first read double damage and pole weapons on a charge and saw the weapone going completely through raise a hand.

  * My hand goes up *

  I see.  Not everyone.  Enough though.

  * My hand goes back down *

   I always thought double damage was a complete run through, and tripple was "severing."

David Michael Grouchy II