Re: (TFT) Reasonable force

-----Original Message-----
>From: dwtulloh61@cox.net
>
>I would love to see that as I beat my brains out trying
>to fit the +# hits into the TFT system.  And how did
>you decide upon an A, B, C, D or E level of effect?

Ask and ye shall receive! Get it here: home.earthlink.net/~marcgacy/TFT

I did it in the spirit of the initial release, as a "combat replacement tool" for an existing system.

Basically I went up instead of down, scaling ST and DX by 5 for HP and % to hit respectively.
Arm's Law and Spell Law effects can then be used unchanged. I came up with a odd way of dealing with Spell Law picks (two sets of requirements) but it serves the spirit of both, I think, anyway.

Weapons still have a min ST and are mapped to given Arm's Law entities, along with bonuses based on armor type (i.e. some weapons may use the same weapon, but be better or worse against a given AC).
TFT Armor is mapped to the 20 classes, so it is easy to go back and forth.

It only had minimal playtesting, but it seemed OK on a first outing.
I think most corrections could be handled with modifying the ST and DX scaling factors.

Enjoy! (and critique away!)

- Marc