Re: (TFT) first Saturday in May?

----Original Message-----
>From: "maou_tsaou1@netzero.net" <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net>
>
>Just a FANTASTIC "Trip" for the Derby winner this year!
>The move that broke the little guy free was literally one horse wide.
>
>An object in motion tends to remain...
>
>Doesn't make too much sense for hex-sides...

Right, but combat is hardly the forward motion of racing.
I always thought a nice house rule would that after one round in which you run in a relatively straight line (double movement), you can then run twice your movement in a straight line.

I'll have to go back and check some notes that I have, but I think they were pretty close to values for a race that involves running back and forth between two point, a decent approximation of starting from standing still and building up to full running speed.

Just my thoughts.

- Marc