Re: (TFT) first Saturday in May?

Wolfram Alpha?!?

REALLY?!?

< scratches head >

I'm at a flat loss...

Has that s.o.b. fixed Mathmatica what so I can run Life (cellular automa, I read your book) with multi-dimensional cells of my own geometry?
I want non-periodic, 4 dimensional cells for example.
The only version I ever saw wouldn't even let me run periodic triangles, just squares...
Just like game rules, let me build my own grid, don't force me to squeeze my stuff on to your pre-conceptions.

Break MY brain with news like that...
Okay.

Problems with putting a universe in the basement.

Assuming that I could mix up a little pipe bomb or other type of firework that had just the right mix of ingredients to do universe type things at or around Planks Limit (a Mobius twist through x dimensions to join quantum with cosmology) I could pop the thing off and film it at high speed.
I see the whole thing as a gestalt and can go back and study the film and see what happened.
The poor inhabitants of said "pocket" universe would have ME for a god?
Now THAT is a piss-poor choice.

"Why does god let bad things happen to good people?"

Because I haven't reviewed the film yet.
True, I potentially know everything but not until it's already happened.
All of your days are but a blink of my eye and while I can go back to the footage if I need an exact count of the hairs on your head then I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'm not even sure I can find you guys in there.
You guys may be below the scale of my instruments.
I might have just wanted to set off a pretty firework.
All that Iron is in there for color.

Of course, as the explosion cools and the energy falls off, I expect that what y'all call gravity will go through some profound changes.
Think advanced climax cultures clinging to ashes as they strike the basement floor.
That's a static universe unless I get a broom...
So black holes are the largest "sparks" I see, and their evaporation as described by Hawking is actually their slight motion to the floor vs. the energy imparted when I lit the fuse.

It'd be easier if I was 4 dimensional.
I wouldn't have the "camera" issues I have to deal with otherwise.
It'd be more like playing on the potters wheel.
Three-dee Jay playing on a two-dee surface.

Speaking of Dee.
Was Jeff Dee not the greatest game artist ever?
I just found him on the old Masters of Orion.
Are there any games he didn't work on?

A tools tool might be after the fashion of waldo's.