(TFT) ?

No no no.

No new Oger.

It makes no sense.

I have this CD of all these OLD Atari games.
< Jay busts "crotichity old man" like >
I remember when it required QUARTERS to play a computer game, and that was when a quarter could GET you something...

The games are a part of me already, but the interview with Mr. C.B. is simply priceless.

Open a gameing store near an Ice-cream parlor.

If you have the worlds first console-game, tie up all the manufacturers  in the world (not many) with YOUR projects so they can't work for the compotition.
The vast majority of these projects are busy work.

New Oger as a compleated project is busy work.

I can give the cry baby a new Oger, but to ask for it programed and compleate?
FINE! I write in Delphi 2.0
I use GameMaker for my front end to tie together all the MicroProse stuff.
To ask a game-designer to program is simply busy work.

I OWN all his numbers anyway.

His copyright is bunk because I have derived all the numbers from standard reference material anyway.
I explain how to make your own weapons and Talents rather than give you his list.
I own his games now.

Why work for him NOW?

If the man dosn't have the foresight too see how a scale system allows me to drive a Car Wars vehicle onto the Oger battlefield, or how I can use Illuminati to organize my Units, or how TFT helps resolve the Figure issue in Car Wars, then all he wants is... busy work.

MY words, MY table of contents, MY index.
My nod to his inspiration.
MY numbers now.

Sure the thing works on computers, It might even work BETTER on computers.
What counts is the algorithms.
With a very good set all you need is "code monkeys" at a dime a dozen.
Code Monkeys don't dream.
Code Monkeys do as they are told so as to aquire little tiny bits of paper, or to shift a decimel place in a computer somewhare in that glorious skyline so wonderfuly depected in 'Fight Club'.

"The Last Unicorn" is right up there with "The Bridge of Birds" for me.

An offer like that strikes me as the line so wonderfuly voiced by Ms. Tammy Grimes.
"How dare you come too me NOW, when I am THIS!"

I forgive you.
But I solved the copyright problem in spades.

It's called GRIPES form a VERY old conversation long ago and far away.

I wasn't kidding.

GRIPES is a buttload of buttloads.