Re: (TFT) ?

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "" <pvk@oz.net>
 Car Wars cars would have no measurable effect or movement ability and would tend to get destroyed by any combat in their hex. In G.E.V., all Car Wars cars would be restricted to roads and city hexes, and similarly have no combat effect at all.

Since I own GURPS OGRE and GURPS Autoduel, I already have a mechanism to play then together - GURPS.

Though as you point out, the benefits of playing them together is somewhat limited :-)