(TFT) Speak of it Again!

Wolfram Alpha baby!

My job just got a HELLUV a lot easier...

Try 88 mph for example...

3 more computers and the old man says not to purchase as a b-day approaches.
Also a 46" TV and another dish.
Their junk is my treasure.

I have NO idea, but as Julie returns to school I get stuck with Halie during the days now which equates to High Speed access.

Poor cannon, you can't elude me any longer!

Oh yeah!
I got gobsmacked by movies this past weekend.
'Cars' must have caught me at my time of the month.
I simply wasn't expecting it.
'Super-high Me' is a great look at the curent "wild, wild west".
More than just a comedy spoof of Spurlock.

'Stardust'.

Wow!

How many nods to other fantasy films can YOU find?

My power GROWS!
WA HA HA HA!