Re: (TFT) Is the Action Phase Dynamic or Static?

I love the Wiki in general, but that particular page doesn't help me because it is clearly a set of house rules. The author admits as much. Also, even if I were to accept the house rules, they wouldn't really answer my question.

Here's another way to put it. The Action Phase begins with:
Bob AdjDX 14
Mike AdjDX 13
Tim AdjDX 12
Ari AdjDX 11

During the course of the Action Phase, the AdjDX's change to:
Bob AdjDX 14
Mike ADjDX 9
Tim ADjDX 12
Ari AdjDX 15

Bob has already gone. Is the rest of the Action Phase resolved Mike, Tim and then Ari? Or is it rexolved Ari, Tim and then Mike?